Viking Analog Emergency Line Sharing Device
|(Model # LS-911)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Analog Emergency Line Sharing Device offers a cost effective, reliable method of handling 911 emergency calls for IP PBX’s and networked phone systems. A special 911 recall feature maintains the availability of the line in the event the emergency call is disconnected, so 911 personnel can call back to reestablish the connection.
- Routes both incoming and outgoing calls
- Gives priority to emergency devices
- Incoming calls routed to one of two ports by distinctive ring or quick callback
- Status LED displays mode of operation
- Provides a busy signal to the phone port when an emergency device is in use
- Store-and-forward and rerouting dialer functions available
- Emergency callback function maintains line availability for 911 callback
- Normal and fast dialing speeds