NEC Dterm PSIII Wireless Handset Phone Battery
|(Model # 0231005)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Dterm PSIII Wireless Handset Phone utilizes NEC's most advanced proven personal communications systems in the world: Personal Handyphone System (PHS).
PSIII Wireless Handset Battery Features:
- Continuous portability coverage – walk freely around your workplace while on a call
- Battery charging is accomplished when placed in the handset - orange light indicates charging is in progress, light out indicates charging is complete
- Small lightweight handset with long battery life
- Low power operation for compatibility in any environment
- Weighs less than 4 ounces
- 6 hours of continuous talk time and 300 hours on standby
- To replace the battery, turn phone power off, remove battery cover, pull out the connector, replace with new battery
- Battery only charges when inside the handset
- Flex Circuit - Connector on battery will be just two contacts, which makes contact to flex connector attached to phone
- Battery with Plug - Battery connects to phone by plug
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.
Display all product SKU information
| 0231005 || No
|| Flex Circuit