General Cable Premise Cross-Connect Wire Blue/Yellow Yellow/Blue (F Type) 1000'
|(Model # 7042500)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Suitable for voice and data transmissions up to 16 Mbps. For cross-connecting terminals of a distribution frame or other premise equipment.
- 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Flame-retardant semi-rigid PVC
- Four twists per foot minimum
- Supplied on non-returnable spools
- NEC/CEC type CM (UL 1685-2000)
- Category 3 compatible
- DC resistance max Ohms 1000 ft @ 20°C 28.6
- Coaxial capacitance maximum microfards/kft @ 23°C 0.15
- Insulation resistance minimum Megohm - kft @ 23°C 300
- RoHS compliant directive 2002/95/EC