Viking Hot Line Dialer - Tone Programmable
|(Model # K-1900-5)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Tone Programmable Hot Line Dialer automatically dials a pre-programmed number, of up to 32 digits, whenever an associated telephone is taken off hook. 3
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Remotely programmable using a standard touch tone phone
- Telephone line powered
- Ring detection (won’t dial on inbound calls)
- User programmable security code
- Programmable pauses in one and four second increments
- Programmable to interrupt user
- Touch tone dialing to help control fraudulent calls from hand held dialers, etc.
- Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
- Will operate on any loop start central office line or analog PABX/KSU extension
- GTIN 0615687221084
- UPC Code 615687221084
Does not eliminate the possibility of toll fraud.
Display all product SKU information
| K-1900-5 || Single
| K-1900-5-5PK || Package of 5
| K-1900-5-10PK || Package of 10