|(Model # KON-50010)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
DWI Single or Dual Channel- Connect analog devices (modems, faxes, cordless phones, etc.) to digital phone lines. Use auto-dial features of contact management software, like GoldMine and ACT! Models for use with Nortel, Lucent (AT&T) and Siemens Rolm phone systems. These direct wall-jack interface products require no switch settings or programming and even provide incoming analog ring signals. And DWI Dual Channel versions allow simultaneous voice and data communication over a single PBX or key system port. Carry on telephone conversations while sending and receiving e-mail and faxes, or even surfing the Web. Increases the station capacity of your AT&T/Lucent, Nortel PBX or Norstar Key system.
- Easy to install. Requires programming of phone set
- Compatible with all desktop systems, with modems, and communication software
- Compatible with all fax machines
- Eliminate the need for dedicated phone installations or special terminal adapters
- Desktop or wall mount installation
- Supports most 2-wire analog devices :modem, fax modem, fax machine,answering machine, cordless telephone, teleconferencing or video teleconferencing unit, etc
- Connects directly to wall jack
- V.34 compatible. Supports speeds up to 33.6 kbps
- Full duplex for speakerphone and teleconferencing functions
- Supports all fax protocols
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable.
Display all product SKU information
| KON-50010 || Single Channel for Nortel M2000, M3900, M7000 Series
| KON-50020 || Dual Channel for Nortel M7000 Series
| KON-50030 || Dual Channel for Nortel M2000, M3900 Series
| KON-50040 || Single Channel for Lucent/Avaya 6400, 7400, 8400 Series
| KON-50050 || Single Channel for Rolm 100, 200, 300, 400, 600 Series
| KON-50060 || Dual Channel for Lucent/Avaya 6400, 7400, 8400 Series